Venue: Lónyay-Hatvany Villa - 1. Csónak str., 1015 Budapest
- Dr János Martonyi: Professor Emeritus of the University of Szeged, former Foreign Minister of Hungary (l998-2002, 2010-2014)
- John O’Sullivan: Moderator, President of the Danube Institute
- Prof. Dr. István Stumpf: Professor of Constitutional Law and Political Science, former Minister, former Justice of the Constitutional Court of Hungary
- Péter Gottfried: Member of the Monetary Council of the Hungarian National Bank, former State Secretary for European Integration
- György Szapáry: Chief Adviser to the Governor of the Hungarian National Bank and former Ambassador of Hungary to the United States
Live interpretation in Hungarian!
More about the book here.
Date: 18 September 2023, 5.30 pm
Venue: Lónyay-Hatvany Villa- 1. Csónak str., 1015 Budapest
Registartion is closed!