Antisemitism: Appearance and Reality Conference - Panel 3. Media and Popular Culture
The conference's aim was to objectively assess the degree of Anti-Semitism in contemporary Hungary through the perspective of a diverse group of Hungarian Jewish leaders, activists, and a group of Hungarian and foreign scholars. These perspectives were juxtaposed to the often highly negative portrayals of Anti-Semitism in Hungary by the foreign media.
- Prof. László Kürti - University of Miskolc
- Ruth Daskalopoulou-Isaac - European Jewish Association
- János Gadó - Editor at Szombat Virág Gulyás - Almost Jewish
- Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, Distinguished Visiting Fellow at Danube Institute
- Dávid Nagy, Research Fellow at Danube Institute
Share this with others: