Date: 27 March 2023
Chris Rufo, Visiting Fellow at the Danube Institute, and senior fellow and director of the initiative on critical race theory at the Manhattan Institute will headline an in-depth look at critical race theory (CRT) and how this ideology is infecting Western institutions on both sides of the Atlantic.
What is CRT? How widespread is the problem? How has it managed to sink its roots into our civic, cultural, and governmental institutions? What is to be done?
- Chris Rufo, a visiting fellow at the Danube Institute from the U. S., who has written extensively on Critical Race Theory in the U. S., headlines a program on Critical Race Theory & More.
- Prof. Frank Furedi, Executive Director MCC Brussels, Sociologist, commentator and author of 25 books, U. K.
- Diederik Boomsma, writer and commentator, member of the Amsterdam City Council, The Netherlands
- Toby Young, founder The Daily Skeptic, General Secretary of the Free Speech Union, U. K.
- Francesco Giubilei, advisor Minister of Culture in the Italian Government and founder Nazione Futura, Italy
- John O’Sullivan, President of the Danube Institute