Date: 1-2 December 2022
The Danube Institute is proud to present its second annual summit on Geopolitics in Budapest. Panel Discussions focused on the Russo-Ukrainian conflict and its after-effects on the region as well as transnational issues, including the status of NATO capabilities, global energy, trade, and logistics affairs, and the competing ideals and agendas that impact them.
- Dustin Carmack, The Heritage Foundation, U.S.
Topic: Cyber Security & Disinformation
- Robert C. Castel, Israel Democracy Institute, Post Doc Fellow, Counter-terrorism
- Drew Bond, C3 Solutions, U.S.
Topic: America’s Energy Policy
- Prof. Dr. Tamás Dezső, President, Board of Trustees of the Batthyány Lajos Foundation
Topic: The Future Challenges of the Middle East and the Future of Europe
- Prof. Jeffrey Kaplan, Distinguished Fellow, Danube Institute
Topic: Extremism, Immigration, Emigration